Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Vick Helping Out- New Media #1

Every time Micheal Vick is tackled in the game against Washington October 26, 5 bags of dog food is donated to a local animal shelter. I think this is a great way for Vick to give back to the community for his animal cruelty years ago. He deserved what he got after what he did. Animals should be treated just as equal as humans. Now that he is out of prison though, I don't think he should be allowed to play football anymore. I think his punishment should continue and not allowing him to play would be the best way. Players are not allowed to play if tested positive for drugs, but if they are involved in animal cruelty, they can play. I think that's ridiculous and I'm totally against him playing. I will never watch a game he plays in.

No comments:

Post a Comment